Landfill Rules & Regulations
The following rules and regulations apply to the commercial/ municipal users of Robin Hood Bay Waste Management Facility:
- No commercial vehicle will be allowed access to the Robin Hood Bay Waste Management Facility unless the vehicle is displaying a valid permit sticker.
- The following CSA approved Personal Protective Equipment is required to be worn at all times:
- Safety vest
- Hard hat
- Safety boots
- Safety glasses
- No littering. Loads must be covered and secured.
- Absolutely no smoking.
- Vehicles must be safe and properly maintained.
- No scavenging; all material onsite is private property.
- Vehicle operators must offload the waste from their vehicle; staff or equipment at Robin Hood Bay cannot offload vehicles.